WHAT I WEAR TO WORK ON THURSDAY

4.11.16






Hello my lovely! As you know from the title, this outfit was taken on Thursday 3rd November, 2016 by my colleague after our lunch time. Lately I have been wearing a lot of BLACK (I mean "WE" most of Thai people do), for me it is so easy to pick out what to wear to work. More than half of my wardrobe are in Black. I don't have to think so much about in the morning. 

I love wearing all BLACK outfit but wearing some black shirt/blouse with a nice wash jeans is also my go to, adding some gold jewellery like stack rings, big hoop earring or belt with gold buckle can help elevate the style. Just so you know my company is not a typical office "Corporate" - my office is focusing on getting job done more than being so strict about uniform or workwear so I have so much freedom to style. "NOW just focusing on Doing A Great Job"

สวัสดีค่ะสาวๆ อย่างที่เห็นตามชื่อโพสต์เลย รูปนี้น้องที่ออฟฟิศแตนถ่ายให้ตอนหลังพักกลางวันของพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤศิจกายน 2559 ช่วงที่ผ่านมาแตนใส่เสื้อผ้าโทนสีดำตลอด (เหมือนพวกเราชาวไทยทุกคน) สำหรับแตนการหาเสื้อผ้าใส่มาทำงานมันง่ายมาก เสื้อผ้าแตนมากกว่าครึ่งตู้เป็นสีดำ แตนเลยไม่ต้องคิดเยอะว่าจะใส่อะไรในตอนเช้า

จริงๆแตนชอบใส่เสื้อผ้าสีดำล้วนแบบ All Black แต่ว่าใส่เสื้อสีดำกับกางเกงยีนส์ฟอกสวยๆซักตัวก็เป็นลุคโปรดเหมือนกัน และก็ใส่เครื่องประดับสีทอง อย่างเวลาใส่แหวนหลายๆวง ใส่ต่างหูห่วงใหญ่ๆ หรือเข็มขัดหัวทอง ก็ช่วยทำให้ชุดเราดูมีสไตล์มากยิ่งขึ้น ต้องบอกไว้ก่อนว่าบริษัทแตนไม่เหมือนกับบริษัทใหญ่ๆทั่วไป ออฟฟิศแตนเค้าเน้นที่ผลของงานมากกว่าการมานั่งเข้มงวดเรื่องเสื้อผ้า ยูนิฟอร์ม แตนก็เลยมีอิสระในการแต่งตัวมาทำงานแบบมาก "ทีนี้ก็ได้เวลาตั้งใจทำงานให้ดี" 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me